|Metro Blur, by theqspeaks|
Dear fellow WMATA passengers, here are some things I hate about you:
- Standing on the left on the escalators.
- Standing still at the exit of escalators, during rush hour.
- Standing still at the exit of escalators, during rush hour, pulling your enormous suitcase behind you.
- Standing in the doorway of the train I’m trying to get out, resolutely refusing to move an inch. No, I’m not sorry I barged you out the way.
- Meandering slowly up the platform, wandering from side to side as you go.
- Wearing sunglasses. Underground. When it’s already dimly lit. You look like a cretin.
- Eating. Are you blind, stupid, or just inconsiderate? Because it pretty clearly says no eating, you blind, stupid, inconsiderate fool.
- Having to deal with the pages of your copy of the Examiner that you littered all over the seat.
Let me add:
- Meandering slowly down the platform, during rush hour, in a crowd, pulling your tiny backpack on wheels behind you. You're an adult, carry the pack on your back, you lazy, inconsiderate, space-wasting fool. You're taking up the room of 4 people on this crowded platform!